Unintech Consulting Engineers, Inc., has been providing Civil, Structural, and Survey services across the State of Texas for over 25 years. We provide infrastructure planning, engineering, and construction services across our divisions to both public and private sector clients. Our clients receive expertise in project designs such as water and sewer replacement; hydrologic and hydraulic analysis; urban and rural street plans and site development; TxDOT; City and County roadways and bridges; precast structures, including parking garages, structural design of buildings, supports, retaining walls, foundations, and analysis of existing structures, residential lot and slab design; as well as ROW boundaries, construction surveys, and TxDOT, Municipal, and private topographic surveys.
UNINTECH’s civil team is particularly qualified in the development, design, and construction management of public and private works projects that involve water and sewer main replacement, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, open channel and storm sewer improvements, water reuse, sanitary sewer adjustment and relocation, filtration systems, floodplain reclamation, site grading, utility and drainage plans, dimensional control, urban and rural street plans, parking layout, paving plans, and traffic control.
UNINTECH is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter looking for the opportunity to grow and manage projects as a Civil Project Engineer on our team.
- Must be a Licensed Engineer in the State of Texas.
- Must currently reside in the USA.
- Perform Civil Engineering studies; prepare plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Applying technical engineering principles, methods, and techniques on engineering projects.
- Perform construction administration.
- Coordinate with governmental and private entities, and contractors.
- Overseeing subconsultants performing engineering work.
- Works independently and with guidance only in complex situations.
- Performing basic design and drafting in Water & Wastewater, Grading, Drainage Design, Hydrologic Studies.
- Planning, coordinating, and handling multiple projects to meet short term deadlines.
- Ability to use Microstation or AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, contractors, and public agencies.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in civil engineering.
Light work: Lift up to 20 lbs at a time and frequently lift or carry objects up to 10 lbs
Location: San Antonio
UNINTECH offers a competitive package for all employees, including competitive salary; a complete benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life, vacation/sick leave, and a 401(k) plan with employer-match; as well as an opportunity to gain valuable project-management experience. UNINTECH is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. Please visit our website at www.unintech.com, our Facebook page, or our LinkedIn to view additional information about our company and the work we do.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, or fax it to (210) 641-8279.