Civil Drainage Engineer:
Unintech Consulting Engineers, Inc., has been providing Civil, Structural and Survey services across the State of Texas for over 20 years. We provide infrastructure planning, engineering, and construction services across our Divisions to both public and private clients. Our Civil Division provides expertise to our clients in the design of projects such water and sewer replacement, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, urban and rural street plans and site development.
Unintech is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter looking for opportunity to grow and manage projects, to join our team as a Drainage Engineer.
Under direction of the Civil Division Director, you will provide expertise to support projects in performing hydrologic and hydraulic studies, as well as supporting the other aspects of the Civil Division. Work may include:
- Perform hydrologic and hydraulic analysis of storm drains, ditches, culverts and bridges
- Prepare and review engineering drawings and specifications
- Analyze technical problems, develop solutions, and prepare reports
- Coordinate with Project Manager, and guide support staff, such as CAD
- Meet with clients to discuss projects
- Occasionally manage complete projects
Education and Experience:
- S. or M.S. in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of Drainage Design
- E. License in the Texas
- Experience with Autocad (Civil 3D version 2014 preferred)
- Experience with Winstorm, WaterCAD, HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS (or equivalent)
- Proven Technical writing and communication skills
UNINTECH offers a competitive package for all prospective employees including: competitive salary, complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, vacation/sick leave, and retirement plan with employer match, as well as opportunity to gain valuable project management experience. Unintech is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the work place. Please visit our website at www.unintech.com, or our Facebook page to view additional information about the company and the work that we do.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 210-641-8279.