Unintech Consulting Engineers, Inc., has been providing Civil, Structural, and Survey services across the State of Texas for over 25 years. We provide infrastructure planning, engineering, and construction services across our Divisions to both public and private clients. We provide expertise to our clients in the design of projects such water and sewer replacement, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, urban and rural street plans and site development, City and County roadways and bridges, precast structures including parking garages, structural design of buildings, supports, retaining walls, foundations, and analysis of existing structures, residential lot and slab design, as well as TxDOT, municipal and private topographic surveys, ROW boundaries, and construction surveys.
UNINTECH is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter looking for the opportunity to grow and join our team as a Residential Foundation Inspector.
Under direction of the Residential Division Director, you will provide expertise to support projects in performing. Work may include:
- Foundation Pre-pour inspection
- Post tension slab cable inspection
- Reviewing and inspecting residential foundation issues
- Preforming slab level inspections using a Ziplevel
Education and Experience:
- Common Math and use of a tape measure
- Knowledge of, or willing to learn, how to read Architecture plans and foundation engineering
- Willing to travel to the city of Austin and the cities surrounding the San Antonio area
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good standing driving record.
Location: San Antonio office or Austin office
UNINTECH offers a competitive package for all prospective employees including: competitive salary, complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, vacation/sick leave, and retirement plan with employer match, as well as opportunity to gain valuable project management experience. UNINTECH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. Please visit our website at www.unintech.com, our Facebook, or LinkedIn page to view additional information about the company and the work that we do.
Please submit resume to email@example.com or fax to 210-641-8279.