Unintech Consulting Engineers, Inc., has been providing Civil, Structural, and Survey services across the State of Texas for over 20 years. We provide infrastructure planning, engineering, and construction services across our divisions to both public and private clients. We provide expertise to our clients in the design of projects such as water and sewer replacement, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, urban and rural street plans and site development, TxDOT, City and County roadways and bridges, precast structures including parking garages, structural design of buildings, supports, retaining walls, foundations, and analysis of existing structures, residential lot and slab design, as well as TxDOT, Municipal and private topographic surveys, ROW boundaries, and construction surveys.
UNINTECH is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter looking for the opportunity to grow and, join our team as a Survey CAD Technician.
Under the direction of the Survey Division Director, you will provide support projects in performing. Work may include:
- Conducting Records Research
- Processing Field Data
- Performing Survey Calculations
- Preparing Boundary, Title, and Topographic Surveys, and various others survey documents to include but not limited to Horizontal Alignments, Strip Maps, and Plats
- Reviewing Final Survey Exhibits
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D; experience with Microstation a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word, a plus
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- No Criminal Records
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Location: San Antonio & Austin Offices.
UNINTECH offers a competitive package for all prospective employees, including a competitive salary, a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, Paid Time Off (PTO), and retirement plan with employer match, as well as the opportunity to gain valuable project management experience. UNINTECH is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. Please visit our website at www.unintech.com, our Facebook page, or LinkedIn to view additional information about the company and the work that we do.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 210-641-8279