Unintech Consulting Engineers, Inc., has been providing Civil, Structural, and Survey services across the State of Texas for over 20 years. We provide infrastructure planning, engineering, and construction services across our divisions to both public and private clients. We provide expertise to our clients in the design of projects such as water and sewer replacement, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, urban and rural street plans and site development, TxDOT, City and County roadways and bridges, precast structures including parking garages, structural design of buildings, supports, retaining walls, foundations, and analysis of existing structures, residential lot and slab design, as well as TxDOT, Municipal and private topographic surveys, ROW boundaries, and construction surveys.
UNINTECH is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter looking for the opportunity to grow and, join our team as an SIT team member.
Under the direction of the Survey Division Director, you will provide support projects in performing. Responsibilities may include:
- Producing boundary, title, and topographic survey exhibits utilizing record and field data
- Writing legal descriptions
- Performing records research to obtain necessary documents
- Reading and interpreting construction plans (residential and commercial) to produce staking data for field crews
- Collection of survey data using GPS and conventional Leica and Trimble field equipment
- Processing, reducing, and checking field data (conventional and GPS)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Civil 3D required,, familiarity with Carlson Survey and Microstation strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Have no criminal record
Location: San Antonio & Austin Offices.
UNINTECH offers a competitive package for all prospective employees, including a competitive salary, a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, Paid Time Off (PTO), and retirement plan with employer match, as well as the opportunity to gain valuable project management experience. UNINTECH is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. Please visit our website at www.unintech.com, our Facebook page, or LinkedIn to view additional information about the company and the work that we do.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 210-641-8279